Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All I need to know about life, I learned from my box of chocolates.

I just finished eating my 2 lb box of chocolates that Jason gave me for Valentine's day. I miss them already. (sigh) No worries, I fully plan to replace them after Scrapaway. Anyway, as I enjoyed my chocolates I realized that not only was I being nourished physically and emotionally, I was gaining insight to some of life's great lessons. Allow me to share...

1. Color really doesn't matter. White, dark, milk-it's all still chocolate.

2. No matter how good the outside looks, it's what's on the inside that counts.

3. Nuts are good-but only in small quantities

4. Differences make the world go 'round-caramels, creams, toffee, nougats, ...

5. If you save the best for last, you always have something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Nikkie you're so cute! And yet another reason why I hate chemo....it's taken away my taste buds for a lot of things, including chocolate!! :-( Ah well, something to look forward to once I'm done!

salgal said...

What is scrapaway? Chocolate is good and I eat way to much of it. Thanks for your insights!