Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just call me Martha...

Martha Quinn that is. What? You don't know who Martha Quinn is? You obviously were not around in the 80's. She was a vjay for MTV and most recently is a djay on XM radio's 80's on 8. As I was dancing in my car the other day I was thinking that so many situations in my life can be described by song lyrics. I was thinking how cool it would be to speak only in song lyrics for an entire day. The people who knew the songs would be like "whoa, that totally fits" while the people who didn't know the songs would just think you were crazy. I'm ok with that. The problem is, I don't really have the mental time to devote to this project right now. Instead I decided that from now on, the title of all of my blog posts will be lyrics from a song. Anyone who reads my blog (my imaginary audience) can play "name that song" for their own amusement. I will put the answer at the end of the post. Doesn't this sound fun!!! Just so I can practice, I will write another blog post.

1 comment:

salgal said...

I always read your blog! I didn't comment on the food ones and I should have. They do look yummy, but I need to write down the recipe, so I can shop for ingredients. My problem is I think about dinner about 5 minutes before I make it.

I remember Martha Quinn. I am not at all good at remembering lyrics though, so I wouldn't be able to sing back to you in song. I would have to make up lyrics as I sang...kind of like my cooking.